C O N F I D E N C E, a word that can be totally misunderstood!

17:00 Suzan Marie H.S 0 Comments



#confidence

We women need to know we are beautiful.💗 There is a time in every woman's life we feel super ugly and hate ourselves and our body.


A few years ago when I was going through fertility treatments and was bloated from the meds I remember seeing myself in the mirror and feeling disgusted.
I felt a failure on the inside and out.
My body was failing me in every way..

What I want to say today is I have been there and somedays still feel less attractive.
But, as I find myself with kiddy vomit on my shirt, messy hair and pyjamas I can only remind myself of the journey this body has gone through.

A huge story comes with every scar, lump and bump our body has...
And the story is worth it..

The days I ate more.. were the days I was battling to believe in myself..
The days I had bruises on my belly from injections I was I little closer to my dream babies 💗
You see, whether your story is good or bad it is a story of you.
And it hasn't ended yet!

You are on the making 💗 so embrace who you are, and where you are now, and learn to see the signs of your change and growth coming your way, and reach out and turn to the next page.

Because your story is beautiful just like you.
Your story is your confident builder! Look at each amazing block 😊

Xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments: